Overview of projects undertaken in 2014
This page is under development
- The Chimerascope goes on show again, this time at Essex Record Office - more info here
- Along with Katriona Beales and Larry Achiampong, awarded residency to run creative workshops and explorations into Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park for SPACE's 2014 Summer School.
- SPACE/QEOP "We Need More Wilderness" event on 2 December. Info here
- Family Arts Day Focal Point Gallery, 17th Feb: "In the Band" with Alan Hockett.
- Delivering the WYWH digital workshops for LibraryFest in West Berkshire. You can now find out more about the workshop outcomes (and the notorious stage-diving incident....) here
- Focal Point Family Art Day 31 May, working with Alan Hockett - more info here
- Focal Point Family Art Day 1st November, alongside workshops run by Stuart Bowditch - more info here
- "Dyspraxic Me" workshop at Shape Gallery, Westfield, for Dyspraxia Awareness Week. You can see some of the outcomes here
- digital workshops at Farleigh Hospice (March, May, Nov)
- Get Creative for NDCS (Sedgehill & Elmgreen Schools)
Selected Publications and press
- Blog article for the Legacy List on the Summer School project
- Commisioned by Space Studios to provide an overview of the Summer School for their website, here